4 percent are your best customers. But does that mean the other 96 percent don’t matter?

Beyond Philosophy |   Should 4% Of Customers Dictate Strategy? Author: Colin Shaw, published on 25 March 2014  3  0 Google +0  3 As I line up to board the Delta flight from my home town of Sarasota, FL the announcement is made for all Diamond, Gold & Silver Customers to please board. At this point 75% of…

Advertisement

How to be a pro with pronouns

This is an “I” opening article–literally! reblogged by Keith Dickinson http://www.clickz.com/clickz/column/2334605/me-vs-you-how-pronouns-affect-click-conversion-rates Me vs. You: How Pronouns Affect Click Conversion Rates Tim Ash  |  March 18, 2014   |   If you’ve never considered whether you should use “your” or “my” when you write the text on your call-to-action button, it could be costing you a lot of money. The…

Not just good and fast. Fast AND good.

reblogged by Keith Dickinson  from FAST COMPANY     LESSONS LEARNED  HOW CHIPOTLE CHANGED AMERICAN FAST FOOD FOREVER CHIPOTLE SET OUT TO CHALLENGE FAST FOOD TRENDS AND BE BETTER THAN THE COMPETITION–IN THE END, THEY LAUNCHED A NEW INDUSTRY. HERE’S HOW THEY ROSE TO THE TOP OF THE FAST-FOOD CHAIN. BY DENISE LEE YOHN , excerpted…

Celebrity Star Power Can Destroy Brands, Too.

Brands associate themselves with celebrities for the powerful attributes those people should, ideally, bring to the brand itself. But that power can work negatively, as well as positively.  And in these days of instant sharing–via Twitter, Vine, Instagram, Facebook and more–that destruction can happen in a heartbeat. This topline from the HARVARD BUSINESS REVIEW provides…